Tax preparation is our primary focus during tax return season. If you are looking for a tax preparer in Alpharetta, GA or nearby, hiring a CPA can give you (and the IRS) an extra layer of confidence that your taxes are done right.
In a recent IRS publication the estimated average time burden for taxpayers is significant, though it has reduced over the past few years. Shining a light on why most people still use a tax preparer to file tax returns, in 2013 the IRS estimated the average time burden for 1040 filers. Here are the results of that study:
- Non-business filers: 7 hours*
- Business 1040 filers: 24 hours* (13 hours record keeping, 7 hours tax return forms, 4 hours tax planning)
- Business 1120, 1120S are typically always done by professionals as they are more extensive and complex than individual returns
If you are looking for tax preparation in Alpharetta or the surrounding area, we help clients with many business tax and individual tax returns including:
- Corporate income tax preparation (C-Corp or S-Corp)
- State income taxes (Georgia, multi-state or any U.S. state)
- Federal income tax return preparation
- State and local sales tax return preparation
- Payroll taxes (Social Security, Self-employment, Unemployment)
- Estate tax returns
- Trust tax return preparation
- Excise tax returns
Get a consultation from one of our specialists by completing the form below.