Alpharetta, GA CPA office specializing in tax audit representation and IRS help for your tax problems. Whether you received an IRS audit or examination notice or you need other IRS help, we are authorized to represent you with any IRS tax matter and help you find a path through or around the problem.
We are efficient, effective and extremely discrete in working with your IRS problems. Let us help you find a way out as painlessly as possible.
- IRS Audit Representation – Contact us prior to your audit if you would like us to help reduce the stress and anxiety that an examination can be. Even if you are not anxious about it, the face to face meeting can be surprising stressful and you may not want to spend your time away from your day to day business.
- Non-filed Returns – Get in compliance with the law. If the IRS finds you before you self-report, the situation can be much worse.
- Interest and Penalties – Many times we are able to gain some relief, even if past taxes are due.
- Statute of Limitations – Know your rights and obligations
- Appeals – In some cases appeals to the examination/audit results may make sense. We help you evaluate your likelihood of success and decision to pay or challenge examination results
- Overpayments, Refunds, Credits – We help you regain taxes paid
- Copy of Your IRS File – For serious issues it is good to know what the IRS has in your file. Find out what you are entitled to see to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Tax Liens, Levies, Garnishments and Seizures – Avoid and minimize the effects.
- Summons, Search Warrants, Wiretaps and Mail Covers – Know your rights and obligations
- Negotiations, Compromises, Payment Plans, Innocent Spouse Relief, Bankruptcy – We can help you navigate through tax problems with the IRS
Get a consultation from one of our specialists by completing the form below.