Nearly every medium and large company has a CFO, whether it is a private or public company. Having a CFO is NOT a requirement, so why do these larger entities have one? Generally it is because they add value to the decisions of the organization they work for.
At most small businesses, a full-time CFO just doesn’t make good financial sense, given the fact CFO salaries tend to start in the low six figures. Our leadership has the knowledge and skill set to provide CFO services to our small business clients in a part-time capacity, giving each client the value a CFO brings at a fraction of the cost.
What do our Part-Time CFO services include?
- Cash control – continually evaluate cash positions to maintain optimum levels of cash. Implement policies and procedures to improve cash flow of the business
- Financing – establish and maintain banking relationships to obtain a low cost of capital for any loan or investment capital needed to grow or operate the business efficiently
- Internal controls – review and improve financial key control activities to reduce the chance of embezzlement, theft and fraud
- Review and/or supervise the financial personnel in your organization
- Review insurance coverage, recommend changes and negotiate with carriers to obtain high quality coverage at a low cost
- Review and recommend or approve financial obligations of the company including long term or short term contracts for supply, vendor purchases
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Review and suggest action on business costs (cost control)
- Recommend tax savings strategies
- Profitability analysis, trend analysis
- Training for your financial staff
- Creating and revising business plans
- M&A – Mergers and Acquisitions – provide financial support and analysis
- Analyze and recommend investment decisions for financial range of outcomes
- Create metrics for key drivers impacting company performance
Get a consultation from one of our specialists by completing the form below.